Tennis is a Wonderful Sport and how to avoid the injury
About 25 million Americans play the game of tennis recreationally every year. We bought all together about 4.5 million racquets last year. Youth racquets sale rose a whopping 80% to 1.3 million racquets since 2003. It is without a doubt that this unique sport is growing more popular than before! Through this website, we hope to further spread the joy this spectacular sport to everyone. Here, you’ll find all things related to tennis. We will continue to update regularly. Enjoy!
Why should you play tennis?
Beside the fact that tennis is considerably one of the most entertaining sports ever invented, the game of tennis also helps you maintain an active and healthy lifestyle. Sure you have choices of other sports such as basketball, football, soccer, and so many more, however, only tennis can offer you the perfect balance of arms and legs exercise. Simply put, tennis causes you to use as much energy on your arms as your legs. Not to mention that tennis will make on of your arms bigger than the other. What other sports can you think of that offer such perfect arms to limbs exercise? There is badminton, but hitting a shuttle cock with a miniature racquet hardly constitutes as an exercise. Moreover, you simply look too glorious playing tennis.
We are constantly improving the features as well as the contents of Wilson Racquet. We only have one motive for creating this website and that is to help any tennis players and prospects to have a better understanding of this game. The makers of this website are all active tennis players and the owner of this website has been playing tennis since he was a kid. Our ultimate goal is to create the biggest online tennis community. We hope this will soon be the place for you to come with all of your tennis concerns. Thank you and we apologize if our website lacks anything that you are looking for. We are updating every day.
How to prevent injury when playing tennis
Doctor give specific advice in preventing injury as follows:
- When playing tennis right to choose, fit the size of the handle, the tension of the mesh under the guidance of experts in tennis;
- Choose shoes and socks specifically for tennis – select suitable shoes will avoid the risk of ankle sprains flip. Without special stockings, can take two socks to enhance the ankle;
- Note pitch – try to avoid playing on the pitch too hard, inelastic, such as cement, asphalt. To prevent the lumbar spine injury when playing on hard courts, use a very soft shoe pads to reduce shock to the spine;
- Do not play in the rain, or when the body is not healthy, because very easily lead to injury
In addition, be aware of the other factors such as:
- Warm up and start well before you play, because if the muscles in the cold state that it is very easy to play even injured. Spend 3-5 minutes to heat, such as turn-spot jump, run around the yard, perform stretching exercises tendons until sweating;
- Keep the handle dry (dry grip regularly, or rubbing powder to help prevent blistering hand);
- At the owl flew and hit the ball, the player should not twisting overkill, but should rigor knees, toes to help balance the body. On the other hand, right arm slightly bent, if flew in straight posture stiffened hands and wrists will make incremental force trauma to the neck and elbows;
- During the breaking ball to bend slightly bent arms and elbows, biceps tendon and shoulder joint force will split evenly, avoiding elbow injury;
- When the ball hits the ground bounce support should not create excessive force swirl batter;
- In some strong shots accomplished by rotating the shoulder screw, then swing your arms, do not put your thumb along the grip to gravity, will cause sprained thumb.
And in order to find the best tennis racquet for tennis elbow click here. Or may be you are a newbie in tennis playing. You should choose for yourself the best tennis racquet with this article will help you find the best tennis racquet.